One-on-One Tutoring in Englewood, New Jersey
- Does your child struggle with reading, writing, math, executive functioning, or organizational skills? Contact our NYC office for an individualized learning plan using research-based, multi-sensory techniques that are individualized to your child's needs.
- Does your child have ADHD or learning challenges? Let us help your child SOAR with our highly individualized, research-based techniques, including the Orton Gillingham method.
- Can't bring your child to our learning center for tutoring? Click here to have one of our Master's Level Instructors work with your child at your HOME in NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Long Island, NJ, and Westchester.
- Self-esteem & Motivation Building
- Study Skills
- Orton-Gillingham Instruction
- Writing Organization
- Multi-Sensory Math
- Dyslexia, ADD, & Learning Disabilities Instruction
- Organization, Test Taking & Note Taking Strategies
- Reading Fluency & Comprehension
- Master’s Degree Tutors
EBL Coaching Articles
How to Improve Your Dyslexic Child’s Reading Skills
How to Boost Your Child’s Reading Readiness Skills
5 Tips for Building Reading Fluency
Help your child SOAR in school with EBL Coach's tutoring program. We specialize in one-on-one home, on-site, and virtual tutoring for students in grades prek-12 using research-based, multi-sensory techniques. We start with an assessment of each student to gain a sense of his or her strengths and weaknesses and the kinds of methods that are most appropriate. We then match the student with one of our instructors who is specifically trained in the most appropriate research-based, multi-sensory methods, and a diagnostic and prescriptive instructional plan is customized to the student’s needs. Sessions can be held in person at one of our learning centers, at the student's home, virtually, or at another mutually agreed upon location. We offer specialized instruction for students with dyslexia,